Welcome back to Term 4! I hope you all had a well rested break. I went to Hobart in the first week of the holidays. Some of my highlights included:
- Visiting Mount Wellington and playing in the snow. There is still so much snow there that some families were even tobogganing on it!
- Going to the Cadbury visitors centre. I tried a lot of chocolate there 🙂
- Seeing the beautiful botanical gardens
- Hearing some lovely guitar music at the Salamanca Markets
- Eating scones whilst seeing the view from Mount Nelson
Here are some photos from my holiday:
We have a lot to look forward to this term! Some things to look forward to include:
- Balwyn Show Day
- End of Year concert
- Our new integrated unit ‘From Little Things, Big Things Grow.’
What did you enjoy most about the holidays? What are you looking forward to this term?