Welcome to 2016!

Hello 3/4W,

Welcome to 2016! I am very excited to be your teacher this year and am looking forward to teaching and learning with you in all different areas.

We have many different things to look forward this year including:

• Our integrated unit ‘Deciding Together’
  • Year 3/4 camp
  • Swimming
  • Athletics Day
  • Year 3/4 Dance Drama

This year we will be going to so many different places with our learning. One of my favourite Dr Seuss books has a lovely quote:

Screen Shot 2016-01-23 at 4.19.58 PM

What else are you looking forward to this year and why? 

57 thoughts on “Welcome to 2016!

1. Dear 3/4W,
    I am looking forward to camp because I really enjoy doing activities like archery and eating yummy food. I am also looking forward to Dance Drama because I really enjoy seeing people dance.
    From Ms Wong

2. Dear 3/4W,
    I look forward to 3/4 camp because I’ve never actually been to camp before!
    I bet that there is tons of fun activities at camp!
    From William

3. Dear 3/4W,
    I am looking forward to camp this year because I have only gone camping once and it was really fun.
    From Tyler

4. Dear 3/4W,
    I am looking forward to going on 34 camp as well because I can’t wait to spend time together and learn new things.
    From Vicka

• Dear Vicka,
      I am sure you are going to have a lot of fun. Your camp is awesome and when I went there I had a great time. What are you most looking forward too?

From Tara ( 5/6C)

5. To 3/4W,
    I’m looking forward camp as well because I haven’t been to camp before. I enjoy doing task work excursion because I learnt about teamwork.
    From: Anson

• Dear Anson,
      I am glad you enjoyed Task Works and you are looking forward to camp. I am sure it will be lots of fun!
      From Ms Wong

6. Dear 3/4W,
    I am looking forward to camp because you can
    stay over with your friends and you can play with them.
    From Bill

7. Dear 3/4W,
    I am looking forward to cross country because I really like running and I’m also looking forward to camp because I like camping and doing all the fun activities .
    From James

8. Dear 3/4
    I was look forward to the dance drama because I like dancing,drama, look at people dance,and eat yummy food.
    From Lisa

• Dear Lisa,
      That’s great you are looking forward to dance drama. I can’t wait to see all the performances!
      From Ms Wong

9. Dear 3/4W,
    l am looking forward to our swimming because it is really fun to do some sport that l can do and enjoy.l am also looking forward to dance drama because it is really happy to learn new things.
    From Gillian

10. To 34W
    I am looking forward to cross country because i want to try and best my personal best which is third.
    I am also looking forward to dance drama because i have had some practice at a drama place .
    From Tom

11. Dear 3/4W,
    I am looking forward to all the fun activities in the class and also outside of the classroom.I think we are going to have a really fantastic year full of fun,surprises and trips.
    From Zeno

• Dear Zeno,
      Thanks for your comment. I agree, I think we will have a great year! I can’t believe one term has already gone!
      From Ms Wong

12. Dear 34w,
    I am looking forward to athletics day because I like athletics.I have got 2 medals from little athletics and I might be able to show them to you.
    Also what are your favorite colors? Please reply!
    From Jessica

• Dear Jessica,
      That’s wonderful you are looking forward to athletics day.
      From Ms Wong
      PS. My favourite colour is green.

• Dear Ms Wong,
        Thanks for the reply!!! My favourite colour is green too!
        I have liked green since I was little and I think it was because everything around was green.
        From Jessica

13. Dear Ms Wong,
    this year I am looking forward to camp. I am looking forward to camp because I have never been there and being away from home and doing lots of things like archery with my friends.
    From Amy

• Dear Amy,
      I am looking forwards to kk (secret Santa) and I have a question for you and that is are you looking forwards to kk too?
      From Katharine

14. Dear 3/4W,
    I’m looking forward to camp because I have been to camp at my old school, which is really fun.
    From Cathy

15. Dear 3/4w
    I am very excited cross country because it has always been my favourite time of the year, at every single school. I just love cross country because my favourite thing to do is just run!
    From William

16. Dear 3/4W,
    I am looking forward to cross country because last time I came in the top 30 and I’m looking forward to Scienceworks because I am sure it will be fun.
    From Matea.

• Dear Ms Wong,
        Science works sounds like a lot of fun. I have been there before and I really enjoyed it. It is really cool and I hope you enjoy.
        From Tara
        (I am in 5/6 C)

• Dear 3/4 W,
            I went a long time ago so I don’t really remember much. I do remember the thing where you had to run and verse someone. I heard you had a lot of fun. What were your classes highlights?
            From Tara

17. Dear 3/4W,
    You all look very interested and excited to go to camp and you should be because camp will be awesome. You all will have a great time and learn so many new things and the activities are so fun make sure you all have a go at everything. IT WILL BE AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 🙂
    From Dhriti

• Dear Tara,
        That’s quite an easy question and I’m sure last year in 34W nearly everyone would have the same answer. My favourite thing by far was the giant swing. For me because I love thrilling and scary rides that was awesome and one of the funnest activities. What did you like the best????
        From Dhriti:)

• Dear Dhriti,
          You are right lots of people enjoyed the giant swing because it was really fun. That was my favourite thing to though I also enjoyed the penguin parade. What was your favourite thing in athletics last year?
          From Tara

18. Dear 3/4 W,
    I am really looking forward to 3/4 camp. What I am most looking forward to is flying fox. I have heard that it is really fun and quite long. I have also heard the food is really tasty. I can’t wait.
    From Amber

• Dear Amber,
      Thank you for your comment. That is great you are looking forward to camp because a lot of us in 3/4W are too. You might want to look at our post on Scienceworks and tell us your favourite activity.
      From 3/4W