In 3/4w we have been doing a project on adobe voice about natural disasters. We had to draw pictures and take a photo of them. We also have to record our voices to explane how they occour.
Here are some of the disasters we did:
What did you think about our disaster explanations?
This term 3/4W has had their integrated unit as Terra Transformations. We all did a project, we could choose from a poster, booklet, power point presentation or video. It was very fun presenting our projects to the class. Some people’s presentations were amazing, incredible and educational. Here are some of our projects:
What natural disaster do you like the most and why? Look at one of our presentations and please give us a feedback (a compliment and a suggestion).
In 3/4w we have been learning about multiplication every week we test our multiplication skills by taking a test. We have to practice a multiplication to be ready for the test. Here are what some people are practicing:
- 2 times tables
- 3 times tables
- 4 times tables
- 5 times tables
- 6 times tables
- 7 times tables
- 8 times tables
- 9 times tables
- 10 times tables
- 2 extension
- 3 extension
- 4 extension
- 5 extension
- 6 extension
- 7 extension
- 8 extension
- 9 extension
- 10 extension
What is your favourite times table and why?
This term, 3/4W went swimming at Aquarena and really enjoyed it. We went outdoors into the diving pool and practised in water that was deep. At the end of our 8 day swimming course, we had improved our swimming and survival skills. 9 out of 10 students would like to go to swimming again. Here are some strokes that we did.
What is your favourite stroke? If so, why do you like it?
This term 34w has been fantasticly experiencing coding. We learnt many different ways to make different games. Thanks to Ms Wong and Miss Price 34w now feels experienced with coding and some people practise at home. If you would like to start coding go to
and join scratch today!
If you’re having trouble trying to make a game download scratchjunior on your ipad or iphone to get you started with coding.
How do you feel about coding? What do you like about it?
This term the 34s have had a splendid term of being part of the knitting club. It was wonderful to have so many participate in the Knit One Give One company (KOGO). Students had fun learning this new skill. I hope next term will be just as awesome.
If you have never knitted before, you can go visit the following sites:
Have you ever knitted something? If so, please tell us about it.
This term, 3/4W have had a super term doing so many different activities. Some of our highlights included:
- Cross country because you got to do your personal best.
- PE playing the Star Wars game because we got to verse one another and this was a lot of fun.
- Science incursion with Rick in the hall because we learnt new things about science including sound and vibrations.
- Fizzics incursion because we got to see a fire made from flour, air and heat.
- Running club because you could improve your running around the school by beating your personal best.
- Presenting on a natural disaster because we used our creativity and it was fun.
- Using hexagons to connect our learning for integrated unit on natural disasters because we found out that a lot of things we learnt were linked.
- Writing our persuasive pieces and finding a powerful image to match it because it was great to see how people used different persuasive devices.
- Coding because you get to make new games and learn new things.
- Learning about data and graphing because it is interesting to compare results.
- Knitting club because we got to learn a new skill and make scarves for people who don’t have that much money.
- Our blog because we got to write posts and reply to one another.
- Reading groups and making an ad for the books we were reading.
What did you enjoy or find the most interesting this term? If you are not in 3/4W, what do you think sounds the most interesting?