Epic and Enjoyable Term 2!!!

This term, 3/4W have had a super term doing so many different activities. Some of our highlights included:

• Cross country because you got to do your personal best.
  • PE playing the Star Wars game because we got to verse one another and this was a lot of fun.
  • Science incursion with Rick in the hall because we learnt new things about science including sound and vibrations.
  • Fizzics incursion because we got to see a fire made from flour, air and heat.
  • Running club because you could improve your running around the school by beating your personal best.
  • Presenting on a natural disaster because we used our creativity and it was fun.
  • Using hexagons to connect our learning for integrated unit on natural disasters because we found out that a lot of things we learnt were linked.
  • Writing our persuasive pieces and finding a powerful image to match it because it was great to see how people used different persuasive devices.
  • Coding because you get to make new games and learn new things.
  • Learning about data and graphing because it is interesting to compare results.
  • Knitting club because we got to learn a new skill and make scarves for people who don’t have that much money.
  • Our blog because we got to write posts and reply to one another.
  • Reading groups and making an ad for the books we were reading.

What did you enjoy or find the most interesting this term? If you are not in 3/4W, what do you think sounds the most interesting? 

24 thoughts on “Epic and Enjoyable Term 2!!!

1. Dear 3/4W
    I really enjoyed knitting club because we can make scarves in school and that was fun and interesting.
    From Lisa

• I enjoyed knitting club too! I liked it because I got to learn a new skill which was very interesting. I’ve never learnt how to knit and I am excited about teaching others knitting too!
      From Amy

2. Dear 3/4W
    I enjoyed. Coding because we got to make fun games and experience what it’s like to make a game.
    From William

3. Dear 3/4W,
    I had a great term this year and I cant wait for TERM 3!!!!!! One thing really enjoyed was running club for the exact same reason I hope you all had a good term 2.
    From Tom

4. Dear 34w,
    My highlights were music and swimming. I enjoyed learning how to play a new song on the guitar because I like using musical instruments. I really enjoyed swimming because on the last day we played really fun and interesting games that tests you swimming skills.

From Nali

5. Dear 3/4W,
    I’m very very excited about the camp because you can do a lot of fun activities. I hope I can know where are we going for camp.
    From Nali

6. Dear 3/4W,
    I liked Star Wars battleball too! I didn’t know that there were so many different versions of battleball. I wonder what other games we will learn next term.
    From Jessica

7. Dear 34W,
    I also enjoyed Star Wars battleball. I really enjoyed working together as a team and I hope next term we will be able to learn more versions.
    From Amy

8. Dear 3/4 ,
    I liked learning Star Wars battle ball because it was very fun and you got to test your teamwork and your reflexes in the game!
    From William