Welcome to 2017!

Hello 3/4W! Welcome to 2017 and your blog for the year. Through this blog, we will be sharing and celebrating our work as well as reflect on our learning. Feel free to have a look at the blog and the previous posts.

This year there are many fantastic things to look forward to including:

• Camp
  • Swimming
  • Buddies
  • PE
  • Athletics
  • Art
  • Excursions
  • Cross country

What are you looking forward to this year and why? 

46 thoughts on “Welcome to 2017!

1. Dear 3/4W,
    I am looking forward to buddies because we haven’t found out our buddies yet and I’m excited to meet the class properly.
    From Nicholas

• Dear Nicholas,
      I am also excited about buddies this year. I really want to meet the class again properly. What else are you looking forward to this year?
      From Sean

• Dear Elizabeth,
      I am also very excited about camp. I went to Forest Edge last year and it was very fun! There was a scavenger hunt and we had to put mud on our faces. I am looking forward to camp at Phillip Island this year.
      From Amy.

• Dear Amy,
        I was disgusted when putting mud on my face. The thought just sends a deadly shiver down my back(Total EXAGGERATION).
        I just didn’t think that one day I would do it. But I did it. YAY ME!!!
        From Katharine

• Dear Katharine,
          I think putting mud on our faces was kind of fun in my opinion. Remember when Vicka put mud on her face! Now that was disgusting. Besides, we will be going to Phillip Island this year and I hope we won’t need to put mud on our faces.
          From Amy 🙂

2. Dear Ms. Wong,
    We are a group of second graders from Oregon, USA. We are excited to follow what you are learning on your blog. We hope you will visit our blog, too.
    From, Mrs. Amri and The Crew

• Dear Mrs Amri and The Crew,
      Greetings and thank you for your comment. We are really happy that you have visited our blog and left a comment. We are excited to look at your blog and will be leaving some comments later on. We are Year 3/4 students from Melbourne, Australia. At school right now we are learning about different cultures and celebrations. What do you all celebrate in the USA?
      From Ms Wong and 3/4W

• Dear Sophie,
      Yes it is great fun having buddy sessions with our classes. What sort of activities do you enjoy doing with buddies?
      From Ms Wong

• Dear Taiyo,
      I am sorry for you because you couldn’t go to cross country. I hope you have fun at cross country and I wish you good luck.
      WARNING: cross country is VERY TIRING.
      From Katharine

• Dear Taiyo,
      trust me, cross country is very very tiring. When I finished, I couldn’t even move a muscle! It’s very tiring.
      From Doudou 🙂

3. Dear 3/4w
    I can’t wait for camp this year. Year 3s – it is so much fun so I definitely recommend you to come. I am also looking forward to athletics day and cross country. I’m also excited to meet our buddies this Thursday. This year is going great so far can’t wait to have more fun with everyone.
    From Rhiannon 🙂

4. Dear 3/4W
    I cannot wait to go to camp again because last year we went to Forest Edge and I got to celebrate my birthday there. Since we are going to Phillip Island I would like to see the penguins!

From Shari!

5. Dear 3/4W,
    I am looking forward to going to camp because it’s awesome. I went last year and it was amazing. I hope it’s as good as last year.
    From Tomas

• Dear Nicholas,

Iam also exited about cross country. Cross country is a lot of fun and it is really hard!
      I wish you a lot of luck!

From Wonlee 😉