Welcome to Term 2!

Welcome back to Term 2! I hope you all enjoyed your break. We have so many exciting things to look forward to this term including:

• Our inquiry unit on science
  • Cross Country
  • Swimming lessons
  • Grandparents’ morning
  • Year 3-6 Music concert

What did you enjoy on the holidays and what are you looking forward to this term? 

37 thoughts on “Welcome to Term 2!

• Dear Sai Teja and your class,
      Thank you for leaving a comment on our blog. That’s so interesting that you have a teacher called Ms Wong at your school and you’re from Hong Kong. In our class, we have someone who is born in Hong Kong. What year level are you in? We are in year 3/4 from Melbourne, Australia.
      From 3/4W

1. Dear 3/4W
    I can’t wait for another awesome term. I am really looking forward to cross country and want to try and beat my PB (personal best) I am also excited for swimming lessons and learning in general.

From Rhiannon 😉

• Dear Rhiannon,
      Iam also very exited about cross country.I will also try to beat my score from last years swimming is also really fun I am also looking forward to that. I wish you luck on all those events!

From Wonlee

• Dear Rhiannon,
      I am also excited for cross country. This year I’m going to try my best to get into districts.
      From Amy 😉

• Dear Amy
        Like the positive attitude. I am also going to do my best and try and get into district.
        From Rhiannon 😉

2. Thank you so much for replying. I am studying in Grade 6 at DSC. It is good to hear that you know about Hong Kong too. Though I am in HK( short form of Hong Kong) I am in Indian. I didn’t know about HK till I actually came here. Hopefully, you visited our website.

Thank You,
    Sincerely,
    Sai Teja
    This our blog site, you might want to check it out!: https://kidblog.org/class/blogging-club-20174/posts

3. Dear Ms Wong and 3/4W
    In the holidays I went to a beach, and I enjoyed collecting sea shells and I saw little fish in the water. I am looking forward to swimming lessons this term.
    From Shauna

• Dear Shauna,
      On Hamilton Island, I saw lots of little fish. At night, loads of big fish came. They were attracted to the blue light. My dad caught 3 of them. Wow!
      From Amy

4. Dear Ms Wong and 34W
    I went to the Zoo on the holidays. I am looking forward to grandparents day and swimming lessons.
    From Sophie

• Dear Rhiannon
        I saw seals and I saw the seals do tricks and swim. I also saw penguins swimming and they were huddled together
        From Sophie

5. Dear Ms wong and 3/4W,
    Im excited for camp because I like to sleep in the comfy sleeping bag and be with my friends.I like to eat camping food.Its fun to camp!
    From Luke

6. Dear Ms Wong and 3/4W,
    I am exited for camp. Camp is fun, it is like a sleepover .
    I am so excited!
    From Kwong Kwong

• Dear Kwong Kwong,
      Camp is truly something to remember. Who wouldn’t be excited? What are you most looking forward to in camp. Last year’s best thing for me was definately eating. The flying fox was also fun.
      From Amy

• Dear Kwong Kwong
      I am also excited about camp I have never slept very far from home I have only had a sleepover at my friend’s house and school
      From Sophie

7. Dear Ms Wong and 3/4W,
    I enjoyed sleeping in on the holidays. I am also excited for camp and swimming lessons this term!
    from Ayla 🙂

• Dear Ayla
      I also enjoyed sleeping in the holidays 🙂
      I am also looking forward to swimming as well.
      From Rhiannon 😉

• Dear Ayla,
      I am looking forward to camp as well. Last year’s camp was so fun! Wasn’t it? The food was delicious. I even heard some people singing at night. How annoying!
      From Amy

• Dear Amy,
        The food was great but I know that you were in my cabin at camp and SOMEONE was snoring a lot
        – Shari 🙂

• Dear Ayla,
      I do agree with you about sleeping in on the holidays and i slept in until 11 o Clock AM on Monday when i came back from my holidays.
      I can’t wait for camp again this year and I hope my Bday is on camp again. I have practiced swimming alot when I was in Sri Lanka. From Shari!!! 😉

• Dear Shari,
        I think I forgot to say happy birthday. Whoops! So sorry. I remember you telling me it was your birthday though.
        From Amy 🙂

8. Dear 3/4W
    On the holidays I went watched a movie. I watched beauty and the beast. It was a great movie and if any of you go watch the movie I highly reccomend it.
    From Rhiannon 🙂 😉

• Dear Rhiannon,
      That movie must be great! 3 of my other friends recommend it too. I will try to watch it if I can.
      From Amy 😉

• Dear Rhiannon,
      I also watched a movie but it was the movie boss baby. I also recommend it it was really funny. Now I will try go see beauty and the beast.
      from Ayla

9. Dear 3/4W,
    On the holidays, I went to Hamilton Island. We came 3-4 days after the hurricane. The hurricane lasted for around a week! When we came, buildings were in ruins and there was a huge tree in the pool. We made friends with some people who lived on the Island and they said they had to take a ferry to go to high school. My favourite part was the buggies. We drove it everywhere. This term I’m looking forward to swimming lessons. I like the pool but I don’t get to go in it very often.
    From Amy

10. Dear 3/4W,
    I enjoyed going to Sri Lanka for my holidays.
    Some of the things I enjoyed were going to have a swim in the waterfall, sleeping until 4.00 in Austrailan time, going to Kandy and seeing my cousins! I can’t wait for Cross Country and Camp! I have been practicing for Cross Country and I hope camp will be just as fun as the the one at Forest Edge.
    From Shari 😉

• Dear Shari
      I agree I can’t wait for cross country.
      Also excited for camp this year. I bet it’s going to be just as fun as last year.
      From Rhiannon 😉

• Dear Shari,
      I also enjoyed sleeping in on the holidays and my dad also makes me practice for cross country as well.
      from Ayla

11. Dear 3/4W,
    I watched the LEGO batman movie and I recommend it becouse it is funny and it is full of stuff made LEGO if you are looking for a movie, this is the movie you should see.
    From Nicholas.

12. Dear Nicholas,
    I also watched the LEGO BATMAN MOVIE with some my friends and we really enjoyed it. One part I liked was when batman said he had a nine pack and his ninth pack was in the middle. One of the cool things was he had electronic eyes.
    Regards Wonlee! 😉

13. Dear 34W and Ms Wong
    My favourite experiments were sherbet
    And invisible ink.It was cool how you don’t need much things to make invisible ink.
    From Sophie