Matter Chef Post By Amy

Last term, 3/4W participated in an activity called Matter Chef. It was just like Master Chef. We had a mystery ingredient which was an egg. We had 5 minutes at the pantry, 10 minutes to put together our ingredients, and 10 minutes at the Matter chef frying pan. We had judges taste our food, which was delicious. We made food like pancakes and toast, with toppings of peaches and chocolate. Here are some photos of 3/4W making their dessert:

What was your favourite part of Matter Chef and why?

Or if you didn’t participate,

What do you think  you would have most enjoyed?

13 thoughts on “Matter Chef Post By Amy

1. Dear 3/4W,
    I enjoyed the cooking part of Matter Chef because we got to flip a pancake. We also got to melt chocolate. I was proud of creation. I didn’t think our pancakes would be that good because the mixture didn’t look good but I surprised myself.
    From Tomas

• Dear Tomas,
      I hope you enjoyed Matter Chef as much as I did. You where so close to winning! Do you want to do it again?

From Wonlee 😮

2. Dear 3/4W,
    I really enjoyed seeing everyone cooperate so well and produce some really amazing dishes! I also loved trying all the delicious dishes, although I am still sad I couldn’t try one dish (the egg one) as it was clearly too delicious that it was gobbled up so quickly!
    From Ms Wong

• Dear 3/4W,
      My favourite thing in matter chef was when we were making the food for the judges. And also eating the food. I liked matter chef it was fun.
      From Omi

3. Dear 34W,
    My favourite thing about matter chef was making pancakes. The favourite part was eating it because the were so yummy i also liked fliping the pancakes.
    From Sophie 🙂

• Dear Sophie,
      I hope you enjoyed doing it. I was really shocked when we saw the video of matter chef and it had our school name on it!

From Wonlee ;o

4. Dear 3/4W,
    I enjoyed being a judge and tasting all the different types of foods. One of my favourite dishes was the pancake pyramid filled with melted chocolate inside. I also enjoyed watching everyone working together.
    From Ayla 🙂

5. Dear 3/4W,
    I really enjoned doing Matter Chef because it was fun and you had so much pressure on you! I was really suprised to see some really interesting foods! I wish I could do It some time again.

From Wonlee : 0

6. Dear 3/4W,
    I really enjoyed doing Matter chef because it was fun, my favourite part was when I was mixing the pancakes.
    From Lynde

7. Dear 3/4W,
    I also enjoyed matter che because it was fun and my team won.I made a chocolate pancake tower with peaches.
    From Taiyo 😮

8. Dear 3/4W
    I really enjoyed matter chef it was so much fun and it was great working in a team. It also gave me a taste what it feels like to be in master chef.

P.S Awesome post Amy

From Rhiannon :0 🙂 😉 🙁