Welcome to Term 3

Welcome back to Term 3! I hope you enjoyed your holidays. We have amazing things happening this term including:

• Our inquiry unit ‘I sea, I care’
  • Athletics Carnival
  • Camp
  • Cultural day

What did you enjoy on the holidays and what are you looking forward to this term? 

44 thoughts on “Welcome to Term 3

1. Dear 34/W
    in the holidays I enjoined playing ping pong ball and I am looking forward to camp because it is fun.
    From Kashing

2. Dear 34/W
    in the holidays I enjoyed swimming in the pool and I am looking forward to camp because I never went to camp before.
    From Shauna

3. Dear 3/4 W,
    I was looking forward to Athletics Carnival. My brother was thinking if it was an good idea to let me go to little Athletics.
    From, Ronald

• Dear Ronald,
      I went to the athletics carnival last year. It was really fun. It is tiring but I like seeing what I can do!
      From Amy 😉

4. Dear 34w
    I have enjoyed skiing on a mountain called lake mountain. And we also had a sleep over. It was lots of fun. And I am looking forward to the athletics carnival and 3/4 camp.
    From Omi

• Dear Omi,
      I am also looking forward to the athletics carnival and camp. The athletics carnival is challenging but fun and the relay race is really good! One of my favourite parts of camp was the concert. Have fun at camp.
      From Amy 🙂

5. Dear 34W
    I enjoyed going bowling with Minah and Minah’s mum won the game. I am looking forward to camp.
    from Sophie

• Dear Sophie,
      I really like bowling. You must have had fun!
      I am also really looking forward to camp! It is so fun, but in the scavenger hunt we had to put mud on our faces. Ick! 🙁
      From Amy :0

6. Dear 3/4W,
    I enjoyed going to Brisbane for the holidays.One of my highlights was going to sea world and movie world. This term i’m looking forward to camp because I have never been.
    From Ayla

• Dear Ayla,
      I didn’t go anywhere on the holidays, but my highlights were: Staying at my aunty’s house for the day, Making pizzas with my aunty and Spending time with my family.
      Camp last year was amazing and I bet this year it will be so EXCITING!!!
      From your hilarous friend… Shari! 😉

7. Dear 3/4w
    I am so excited for this term!!
    I am really excited for camp this year and if you haven’t been, it is so much fun. I am also looking forward to the BPS Athletics Carnival.

From Rhiannon 😉

• Dear Rhiannon,
      Wasn’t camp fun last year? I’m also looking forward to camp and the athletics carnival. What did you do on the holidays?
      From Amy 🙂

8. Dear 3/4W,

I hope you had a fun and relaxing holiday.
    I had so much fun playing with 2 of my friends which where Quan and Sevin. My favorite part of the school holidays was when I watched SPIDER MAN HOME COMING on a huge screen when it just was released!

From Wonlee :0

• Dear Wonlee,
      I am glad you had a good holiday. Was the movie good? What are you looking forward to doing this term?
      From Amy 🙂

9. Dear 34W,
    On holidays I watched 7 movies and everyday I rode a bike.And I am looking forward this term BPS athletics
    Taiyo 😉

10. Dear 3/4W,
    I hope you guys are having a great holiday. I spent my holiday watching movies like Despicable me 3 and Diary of a Wimpy kid the Long Haul. I also spent some time at my Aunty’s house to play with Hamish the Dog and make amazing pizzas! I hope you are enjoying Term 3.

From Shari 😉

• Dear Shari,
      I also watched despicable me 3 and made pizza. I thought the movie was really funny and the pizza was really yummy.

From Ayla 😉

• Dear Ayla,
        Even I went to eastland and watched despicable me 3 it was amazing because the chairs moved in a touch of a button and also ate mint-chocolate ice cream it was the…
        BEST day ever!
        From Minah 😉

• Dear Minah,
          I also went to Eastland but didn’t watch Despicable me 3. It must of been cool when you could move the chairs in one push of a button. The chocolate ice- cream I had was rad but again I did not get it from Eastland.

From Shari!

• Dear Minah,
          Thanks for replying to my reply. The funny thing is I went to doncaster and ate mint chocolate chip ice cream as well.

From Ayla

• Dear Shari
      Did you enjoy making pizza!!!! I really want to watch Diary of a Wimpy kid Long Haul and I want to know if it is good.

From Rhiannon 🙂 😉 🙁

11. Dear 3/4W,
    I am excited for camp because I have never been to camp before. On the holidays I went to an Indian shop. I got some henna.
    From Akshaya.

12. Dear 3/4W,
    I went to Wonlee’s house and played with him and his brother. I am looking forward to camp because last year it was really fun.

From Quan.

13. Dear 3/4W,
    on the holidays I went to bounce, where did you go? Anyway I had an awesome time. It was really fun playing Dodge ball. from Yianni

14. Dear 3/4W,
    On the holidays I got shoes. There were about 100 but I chose one with black, green and blue ones from Rebel Sport. This term I am looking forward to camp because I went last year and it was awesome!
    From Tomas

15. Dear ms Wong and 3/4w,
    I hope you enjoy camp but won’t it be cold?
    I am wishing you all to enjoy camp.
    Good luck!!!
    From Brandon (Elizabeth’s Dad)

• Dear Brandon,
      Thank you for looking at our blog and commenting. Thank you for also wishing us luck on camp. Everyone in 3/4W is really looking forward to go to Philip Island and do fun activities. We think it will be cold but we will make sure we pack enough warm clothes. Have you ever been to Philip Island?
      From 3/4W 🙂

16. Dear 3/4W,
    yay! This term is camp term! I have no idea where we are going to sleep but it’s going to be fun! And I am going to have fun!
    From Luke

17. Dear3/4w,
    In the holidays I enjoyed surfing in the river and I am looking forward to camp because I never went to camp before.

From Lynde

18. Dear 3/4W,
    I had lots of fun on the holidays. I hope you did. I am excited for camp. Trust me, it’s the best! My favourite part of camp last year was the food.
    From Amy 😉

19. Dear 34w,
    On the holiday I enjoyed seeing Despicable Me3 it was a very funny movie. I am also looking forward to camp, last year camp was A-Mase-ing!
    There was great food, fun time, great avtivitys and playing with my friends it was the best time ever!!!
    From Katharine 😉

20. Dear 34W
    I am really excited for camp and I like that we are learn new things and that we help each other with difficult questions. Also I like this class and I like my friends and the school is amazing.
    from Raphael

21. Dear 3/4W,
    I can’t wait to go camping! I really wonder what is going to happen at camp and I also wonder what the hotel looks like. The time is going a bit fast, I hope I can have a good adventure in Philip island.
    From Ronald

22. Dear 3/4W,
    I really enjoyed going to the snow because I was in a big jacket and I went toboganning! I am excited about camp and it’s going to be fun!

From, Luke

23. Dear 3/4W,
    I am looking forward to camp, because we are going to Phillip Island, watching the Penguin Parade, doing Archery, going on the Giant Swing, riding the AMAZING Flying Fox and participating in fabulous activities. Though I am not looking forward to the Looooooooooooooooooooooong ride and the COLDNESS at Phillip Island. I can’t wait for camp.

From Shari 🙂

24. Dear 3/4W,

I really hope that we can help to save the ocean and marine life. I really dont want all the creatures and life in the ocean to die and become an ocean junk yard.

From Wonlee 🙁

25. Dear 3/4W,

I got to eat all the delicious creations that the teams made. I had two other judges working with me and their names are Sean and Ayla and they always tasted the food with me. I hope you had fun is well?

FROM AKSHAYA 🙂

26. Dear 3/4W,
    I did not participate but if I did I would enjoy flipping the pancake.I wish I could participate in Matterchef and make something delicious.
    From Quan 🙂