Last week, 3/4W went on school camp. Everyone had a blast at Phillip Island. We got to go to the penguin parade and chance to go to the nobbies. We did many activities including:
Single Flying Fox
When we went to the penguin parade we saw penguins waddling up the beach and going into their burrows.
Things we enjoyed about camp:
- The giant swing because it was really high so we got a good view. It was fun and scary.
- The camp concert because the teachers did a funny dance to ‘Can’t stop that feeling’.
- The camp cooking because we got to eat so many pancakes.
- Archery because it was exciting and challenging to shoot the arrows.
- The flying fox because we got to speed along the field.
- Eating all the yummy food like the tomato soup, hot chocolate, chocolate mousse, garlic bread and so on.
- Free choice in our camp groups because we could do different activities like table tennis, Monopoly, Lego and Ed’s Alley.
- The movie night where we watched ‘Finding Dory’ because we got to eat popcorn and it was an exciting movie.
- Cabin time because we could spend time with our friends.
Things that could be improved about camp:
- The flying fox could be longer so it would be more fun.
- The giant swing could be higher so we could challenge ourselves more.
- Camp could be longer than 2 nights and 3 days because it was so fun and went too quickly.
- Archery could have 5 arrows instead of 3 so people could have more time to get better at aiming at the bull’s eye. We also wish that there were more targets so more people could have a go at the same time.
- Cabin time could be longer because then we get to spend more time with our friends.
What did you enjoy about camp and why? Or if you didn’t go to camp, what do you think you would have enjoyed?