This term, 3/4W have had a super term doing so many different activities. Some of our highlights included:
- Cross country because you got to do your personal best.
- PE playing the Star Wars game because we got to verse one another and this was a lot of fun.
- Science incursion with Rick in the hall because we learnt new things about science including sound and vibrations.
- Fizzics incursion because we got to see a fire made from flour, air and heat.
- Running club because you could improve your running around the school by beating your personal best.
- Presenting on a natural disaster because we used our creativity and it was fun.
- Using hexagons to connect our learning for integrated unit on natural disasters because we found out that a lot of things we learnt were linked.
- Writing our persuasive pieces and finding a powerful image to match it because it was great to see how people used different persuasive devices.
- Coding because you get to make new games and learn new things.
- Learning about data and graphing because it is interesting to compare results.
- Knitting club because we got to learn a new skill and make scarves for people who don’t have that much money.
- Our blog because we got to write posts and reply to one another.
- Reading groups and making an ad for the books we were reading.
What did you enjoy or find the most interesting this term? If you are not in 3/4W, what do you think sounds the most interesting?